Tuesday, August 23, 2011

a MEGA cheese with Matthew

Now, if you go back a couple of posts I wrote about lego knock offs. Well, now I've decided to get a couple of Mega Blocks and Kre-o sets to see  if I like them. I just went to buy some Mega Blocks sets, and I will have a Kreo set by Tuesday.

To review this, I am going to rate things by 0 to Lego wich would be 10.
To start I will rate the figures. The Characters are very authentic to the game itsself.The arms and legs are much more moveable than Lego which is nice. They also have better weapons and designs than Lego.
Overall, I give them an 11 out of 10.

Next topic is the brick. It is a really good quality brick, but the corners are very sharp. This is bad because if you step on a brick it would really hurt which is not good. What I do like is that they have a very wide variety of bricks so in almost all sets you will get at least 1 brick you do not already have.
 Overall, I give it an 8 of 10.

I hope you enjoyed this review and stay tuned for more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment